domingo, 10 de noviembre de 2013

My Passion.

So, this post won't be about my thoughts/bullshit I got in my head/etc.
It'll be about my passion.
A R T.

Art is one of the reasons why I live.
It keeps me alive and teaches me how to express myself completely.
Although, sometimes that muse called "Inspiration" decides to disappear and leaves me alone.
But it always comes back when you least expect it.

I think creativity is what moves people.
Creativity wakes up our minds and let us travel to places we've never been before.
It's freedom. It's something magical.

The feeling of creating something out of something is simply wonderful.
I can't even explain how that sensation is.

But apart from that, I also have to say that I miss that feeling.
Haven't felt that way in a while, which is fucked up.
I keep telling myself "Just do it",
but it's not that easy.
I need to get out of here as soon as I can and do what I truly want to do.

Creating is NOT a duty - it's a pleasure.
Don't let others tell you what you should do.
Let yourself go and fuck the rest.


Oh, and btw, after all that, I wanted to show you my Art Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/korartkmr
In case you want to check out my artwork :)
xx


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Pieces of life.